After some minutes thinking about it, I decided that is too difficult to choose one favourite movie, because there is a lot of great movies, a lot of movies that taught me something important. So, I will choose as favourite the most relevant movie that I seen in the last weeks. This movie is a documentary called "Five Broken Cameras". I saw it to make an essay for the Psychosocial Trauma class. I like it because it was the first documentary about the israeli-palestinian conflict that I have ever seen, and it shows the quotidian reality of a palestinian father in the Bil'in village. It's a very powerful documentary with a lot of emotions and details, that makes you live in their lifes, and be in their shoes.
I like to watch all kind of movies I think, with some exceptions related to the comedy, parody and romance genres. Documentaries, psychological, terror, thriller, fiction and sci-fi are some of the genres that I most enjoy.
The most recent movie that I've seen is "The Fountain", a wonderful and emotive movie with a very deep story. I totally recommended, but, somehow, you need to be prepared to open your heart and mind to that movie.
I think there is a lot of great movies, I will finish this post mentioning more recommendations: "Atlantis", "Lion King", "What's eating Dorian Grey?", "Avengers: Infinity War" (and "Endgame"), "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", "Grave Encounters", and that's all for today.
Wow. you should be a very peculiar person because, almost nobody mention a documentary as favourite movie. I like it.
ResponderEliminarInteresting, I like the same types of movies including fantastic themes and mystery
ResponderEliminar