viernes, 7 de junio de 2019

POST 5 >> A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE



This photo was taken by Barbara Mora. It shows me, standing in the edge of a path and looking to the horizon and the sky, in a trip to the "Reserva Natural Río Clarillo" in the Región Metropolitana of Chile. It was taken in February of this year, during the summer vacations. I liked it a lot because that was a trip that I really wanted to make, and I did it with my own money, and the company of Barbara Mora and Amanda González. It was a very fun trip, and I remember that I felt proud of me because I walked and walked and I didn't get tired enough to stop de travel. We didn't use any car, so it was even more interesting to do it. I also remember that the water of the river was cold at the beginning, but after some swimming, it felt so nice! Also, about the photograph, I think that I was looking very cool with that long clean hair. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario