miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2019

Level 4, Intermediate, Post 1, 'A Country I would like to visit'



The country which I would like to go is Vietnam. Why? Well, I am just interested, it calls my attention. Maybe these are some reasons: is a country with a lot of nature and forests, where there's even species of animals recently discovered. Also, is a country with a lot of history, in part a very hard history (but they won that terrible war); we must remember that Vietnam was divided in North Vietnam and South Vietnam, and there were a lot of problems about it. One of those episodes was related to Thích Quăng Đúc, a budist monk that burned himself until death, under total silence and calm, helped by other monks to protest against the repression from the government in South Vietnam. There is a monument in Vietnam in honor to that monk, that I would like to visit too. In Vietnam there are also a lot of budist temples, and they have a beautiful spiritual culture. Maybe I would like to study or live deep in that spiritual ways. Here some photos:






3 comentarios:

  1. That sounds very Interesting and deep. I hope that you can visit Vietnam someday!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Vietnam sounds like a great place, specially if you want to know a little more about the budist culture

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It seems to be a very beautiful and interesting place, specially because of its culture and history, maybe your ancestors lived there hahaha.

    ResponderEliminar