martes, 2 de julio de 2019

POST 10 >> EVALUATION OF BLOG EXPERIENCE / SOME REFLECTIONS.

It had been a very intense semester. All my subjects were well selected, but also they were very demanding. A lot of works and not a single usual test in class, with the relative exception of this english subject. I learnt a lot, that is the best thing that happened in the whole semester. The other great thing that happened is that I felt a lot of connections between the subjects during the semester, which made feel inspired for being feeding the central matter of my interest in the career.
In any case, not everything went so well. From all my semesters, this was by far the one with more delays in works delivery. But I am making it and I feel proud because of that.

About the blog experience, is not weird that it has remained as the main activity of the english subjects, because is funny to customize your own blog and talk about what you want to talk on them, even with some rules. For me is always funny to customize things, and it was interesting to write about some things that reminded me what I like and what I like to do. Nothing else to mention.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario