viernes, 10 de mayo de 2019

POST 2 > > WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS STUDY PROGRAMME?

I can barely remember something more dynamic than my dream jobs when I was a child. I wanted to be a builber to build things, I wanted to be an inventor to invent things (once I design a flame-thrower), and I even wanted to be a thief once. But one of the things that I wanted more, in part even today, is to be a videogames creator, because when I was a child I played computer games a lot, and I really like it. I guess that what all these ideas have in common is that they are related to be creative and imaginative (yes, including to be a thief). That's why I also wanted to create everything related with things I like: music, books, movies, etc. I guess that I would choose any of those artistical aspirations if this world would be perfect, and I wouldn't leave it anyway, but thinking about a study programme to choose in the future, my interests would become to change. As I grew up, I started to be interested in political and philosophical matters, and I began to thought that a lot of things should change and that the world that we are living it has a lot of problems. So, in those times, I really considered to be president in the future... shame on me, but I would be a good president anyway. Well, after that I thought about study political sciences, public administration, sociology or philosophy, until I discover the relation between psychology and social-political matters, and the lot of misterious things about psychology. So, after asking to a teacher about my dilemma, I decided to study psychology, oriented from the beginning to the psychosocial matters. And I can say today that I can reach the things that inspire me in this study programme, and even if I think that something is missing, I can create it anyway. In the future I would like to work in studies about the psychosocial phenomenons of our society, always looking to help to change awful things like capitalism, discriminations, patriarchy, etc. Also I would like to work as clinical psychologist, but only to get some money to support my living.

1 comentario:

  1. jajaja I loved the finish of your post. But for that, is best the organizational psychology XD

    ResponderEliminar